Virtual Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed Part-Time
Our School District is actively seeking a Virtual for Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Auburn, Nebraska. We are looking to hire immediately so please read below to see if you qualify.
- Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing Teacher (DHH)
- Aug 14, 2023 - May 17, 2024
- 2 or 3 districts
- Very part time (5 hours max, 2-3 hours a week)
- More information will be provided at the Zoom Interview
- Special Education Deaf or Hard of Hearing Teaching Credential
- Requires teaching certificate with a minimum of 36 semester hours in special education courses, of which 12 semester hours are in general special education and 24 semester hours are in the education of children who are deaf or hard of hearing in Nebraska
- Competitive hourly pay
- Remote position
- Flexible schedule
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7568 or email, Lauren Corrao .
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Part Time DHH Position Open in Dobson, NCDobson, NC
DHH Teacher Needed for a School District in Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing- North CarolinaWhite Plains , NC
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed in Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher - Dobson, NC - New School Year ContractDobson, NC
Teacher For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) - Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Full or Part-time DHHT Needed for 23/24 SY- Near Dobson, NCDobson, NC
Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Job near St. Paul, MNSt. Paul, MN
TDHH Job Opening - Richmond, CARichmond, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.