Virtual - Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing. 2022-2023 School Year - Full Time
Soliant is working with a great district that has an opening for a credentialed Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing for the upcoming school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill quickly
- Weekly Pay (1099 Pay type)
- Contract assignment
- Virtual position
- August 2022 - May 2023
- Full Time
- 35-40 Hours per week
- Providing virtual services to multiple campuses
- K-12 Caseload
- Masters in Deaf Education preferred
- 22-23 School Year
- Interviewing now!
- Must have credentials in North Carolina as a Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general DHH roles and duties
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-459-1144 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.