Waldorf, MD area ~ Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing ~ Part Time Job Available
Hiring Managers at Sunbelt Staffing are assisting in the search for a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing to work with students in the Waldorf, Maryland area for the entire upcoming school year. This job opportunity will involve working with students in K through 12th grade who have mild to moderate hearing impairments.
- Special Education License with hearing impairment endorsement OR
- Degree in Deaf Education of Hard of Hearing
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with students, administration, support staff, and family members of the students.
- Create and maintain compliant Individual Education Plans (IEP) and other compliance documents.
- Conduct interventions and systematic, purposeful instruction at student's instructional level and focusing on transition goals, linking district initiatives and Grade Level Expectations to IEPs.
- Starting ASAP – June 2021
- Part Time – 21 hours per week, flexible on schedule
- Standard school calendar dates
To learn more about this virtual TDHH job opportunity, please reach out to me by phone as soon as possible at (813)448-1418 and send your resume to my email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to connecting with you and landing you an interview!
National Hiring Manager
Recent DHH Jobs
- Essex , MA
- Lexington, KY
- Saint Paul , MN
- Largo, CA
- Temple Terrace, FL
- rapid city, SD
- detroit, MI
- Stockbridge, GA
- Redwood Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.