Teacher of the Deaf- Fremont, CA
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing – Fremont, CA
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire an experienced and certified DHH for a school position. If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply today! Further details are listed below.
- Fremont, CA
- Full Time or Part Time (preference)
- Infant and toddler program
- 22/23 School Year
- August 17- June 2
- Looking for interviews via zoom ASAP
Education / Qualifications
- Valid DHH Certifications in CA(Required)
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Experience with school setting (preferred but not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Full Time, Contract
- Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Competitive Compensation (Weekly Pay)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Opportunity
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 678-710-7960. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- San Rafael, CAProCare Therapy is presently looking for motivated and dedicated DHH Teachers to join our team for the upcoming academic year. Making a difference in the lives of deaf or hard-of-hearing children is an amazing opportunity. Position Details: Job Type: Full-time Schedule: 37.5 hours per week Working with up to 10 kiddos Elementary Caseload: K-3rd grade Hourly pay ranging between $40-$50/hr depending on experience Responsibilities:
- Thousand Oaks, CASoliant is working with a high-achieving school district in the area of Thousand Oaks, CA to place a contract Teacher of Deaf and Hard-of-hearing students. Additional details of the position as follows: Full-time (35 hours per week) Work with a caseload of 20 students Ages range from preschool to high school Start: ASAP End: end of school year Additional details of professional responsibilities will be discussed during an int
- San Mateo, CACalling on certified Teachers of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students in the Bay Area! Soliant is working to fill an Early Start position in San Mateo, CA. Caseload assignments are being finalized; the applicant will most likely be itinerant between buildings. Questions about professional responsibilities and scope of work can be discussed during an interview with administrators. In order to work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- San Rafael, CADeaf & Hard of Hearing Specialist (DHH)ar We are actively seeking a passionate and dedicated DHH to join our team. As an DHH, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs. Responsibilities: • Examine patients with ear, hearing or balance and other related problems. • Assess exam results and diagnose the patient. • Determine the best course of treatment, taking the patient’s needs and
- Santa Cruz, CADeaf & Hard of Hearing Specialist (DHH) We are actively seeking a passionate and dedicated DHH to join our team. As an DHH, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs. Responsibilities: • Examine patients with ear, hearing or balance and other related problems. • Assess exam results and diagnose the patient. • Determine the best course of treatment, taking the patient’s needs and c
- Irvine, CAWork-from-home - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher job opening - Full time We are working with a school in the nearby Irvine, CA that's looking to add a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to their team for the remainder of the school year. This position will be full time and will be working with supporting students with DHH needs per their IEP. The caseload is currently K-12th ages. We'd like to consider DHH Teacher candidates that are Califo
- Long Beach, CAWe are looking for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to join us in Long Beach, California! Requirements: Combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in deaf education or graduate studies in deaf education or related field, and experience in serving students who are deaf or hard of hearing with a variety of learning differences. Duties: Prepares, adapts, and delivers instructional material to deaf and hard-
- Long Beach, CALong Beach, California area - Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing opening We are working with a school in the Long Beach, California area that's looking to add a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to their team for a remote assignment for the remainder of the school year. This position will be full time and will be working with supporting students with DHH needs per their IEP. The caseload is currently K-12th ages. We'd like to consider DHH Tea
- Fullerton, CADHH Teacher Opening - Fullerton, CA Calling all Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher who are passionate about kids! We are scheduling interviews for an opening in a school district for a part time position during school hours Monday thru Friday flex. We are looking for candidates who are certified and licensed to teach in the state of California. The following job description details are below DHH Teacher - Fullerton, CA Part time 15 to 20
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.