California | TDHH Job | 22-23 School Year
Work-from-Home Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Job with School District in California
Here at VocoVision, our remote DHH teachers transfer their extensive skill sets into a virtual learning environment to provide deaf and hard of hearing services to students across the country. Students receive the same level of instruction and teacher-student interaction virtually as they would in a physical setting. DHH teachers at VocoVision and their students have access to an engaging, intuitive platform, setting learners up for success. Teachers can instruct, assess, participate in IEPs, and communicate seamlessly with all stakeholders. The telepractice model can benefit families, school staff, and outside service providers.
I’m working with a school district in California that is looking for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a K-12 caseload for next school year.
- California TDHH license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Collaborate with teachers that are on site
- 1099 Contract
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in California, please call me at 813-219-1083 to further discuss details.
We are also recruiting Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, and Speech Language Pathologists for this school.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Long Beach, CAPosition Details: Location: Long Beach, CA Email: [email protected] Pay: Competitive hourly rate starting at $41+ Payment: Weekly paycheck for financial stability Hours: Full-time Requirements: Must hold a valid CA DHH license Start: Immediate start date available Don't miss out on this rewarding opportunity! Apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. Join us in making a difference in the l
- Dublin, CARequirements: Valid California DHH License Proven experience working with Deaf and Hard of Hearing students Passion for fostering inclusive learning environments Responsibilities: Provide specialized instruction to DHH students Collaborate with educational professionals to enhance student success Utilize innovative teaching methods to engage and inspire students Benefits: Competitive hourly rate: $40-48+ Full-time position Imme
- Dublin, CATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) position available in Dublin, CA for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a devoted Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for dedicated teachers to join our team. Job Title: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Location: Dublin, CA Employment Type: Full time; 37 hrs Caseload Details: Pre-K thro
- Lewis Center, CATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) position available in Lewis Center, OH for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a devoted Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing seeking a rewarding career opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for dedicated teachers to join our team. Job Title: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Location: Lewis Center, OH Employment Type: Part time - 20 hrs Caseload Details
- Colton, CAJob Title: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Location: Colton, California Job Type: Full-time, 35+ hours per week Job Details: School district near Colton, CA Onsite Position Caseload: K-12th grade 4-6 School Sites Benefits Available Job Requirements: CA TDHH Licensure Fingerprinting completed within the past 2 years Minimum of 2 years experience working in schools To Apply: -If you are a licensed Teacher of Deaf and
- Loma Linda, CAJob Title: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Location: Loma Linda, California Job Type: Full-time, 35+ hours per week Job Details: School district near Loma Linda, CA Caseload: K-12th grade 2-3 Schools Benefits Available Job Requirements: CA TDHH Licensure Fingerprinting Minimum of 2 years experience working in schools To Apply: -If you are a licensed Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing and would like to inquire about
- Long Beach, CAProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher to work with a school district near Long Beach, California. As a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, you will work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing to provide specialized instruction and support to help them succeed academically and socially. This position MAY be open to a virtual candidate as well! Responsibilities: Contract position Fulltime (35-40 h
- Long Beach, CAAbout us: ProCare therapy is in search of a devoted and skilled School DHH Teacher to become part of our team in Long Beach, CA. Our dedication lies in fostering a supportive and rewarding learning atmosphere for our students, recognizing that their well-being is fundamental to their academic achievements. ProCare Benefits: Competitive Pay Superior Medical Coverage 401(k) Retirement Plan Weekly Paychecks Licensing Assistance Job Det
- San Bernardino, CAI am searching for a Deaf and Hard of Hard-of-Hearing teacher to serve a great school in San Bernadino, California for the 20203-2024 school year. Requirements: Deaf and Hard of Hearing License in California Previous experience Caseload/Details: Full-Time | 36.25 Hours a Week ASAP - 05/24/24 Supporting 4-6 school sites worth of students Performing general TDHH duties as needed K-12 caseload Incentives: Full Health Benefits:
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.