Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Position Available in Fresno, CA
ProCare Therapy is in search of a dedicated and experienced School DHH Teacher to become a valued member of our team in Fresno, CA. Our commitment revolves around creating a supportive and enriching learning environment for students, recognizing the vital role their well-being plays in achieving academic success.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Payroll
- Licensing Assistance
- Full-time position
- Pay range: Negotiable
- Immediate start until the end of the school year, with potential opportunities for the summer and the option for contract renewal for the next school year.
- Specifics regarding caseload and assignments will be discussed during the interview with the school district.
DHH Teacher Qualifications
- Master’s level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education (DHH Certification)
- Previous experience working with students with hearing impairments.
- Knowledge of and ability to use assistive technologies effectively.
The salary for this position is negotiable and will be determined based on experience. To apply, please submit your information below or email your resume with a professional reference directly to [email protected]. For additional details about this job opening, feel free to contact me by phone.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Colton, CAJob Title: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Location: Colton, California Job Type: Full-time, 35+ hours per week Job Details: School district near Colton, CA Onsite Position Caseload: K-12th grade 4-6 School Sites Benefits Available Job Requirements: CA TDHH Licensure Fingerprinting completed within the past 2 years Minimum of 2 years experience working in schools To Apply: -If you are a licensed Teacher of Deaf and
- Loma Linda, CAJob Title: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Location: Loma Linda, California Job Type: Full-time, 35+ hours per week Job Details: School district near Loma Linda, CA Caseload: K-12th grade 2-3 Schools Benefits Available Job Requirements: CA TDHH Licensure Fingerprinting Minimum of 2 years experience working in schools To Apply: -If you are a licensed Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing and would like to inquire about
- Long Beach, CAProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher to work with a school district near Long Beach, California. As a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, you will work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing to provide specialized instruction and support to help them succeed academically and socially. This position MAY be open to a virtual candidate as well! Responsibilities: Contract position Fulltime (35-40 h
- Long Beach, CAAbout us: ProCare therapy is in search of a devoted and skilled School DHH Teacher to become part of our team in Long Beach, CA. Our dedication lies in fostering a supportive and rewarding learning atmosphere for our students, recognizing that their well-being is fundamental to their academic achievements. ProCare Benefits: Competitive Pay Superior Medical Coverage 401(k) Retirement Plan Weekly Paychecks Licensing Assistance Job Det
- San Bernardino, CAI am searching for a Deaf and Hard of Hard-of-Hearing teacher to serve a great school in San Bernadino, California for the 20203-2024 school year. Requirements: Deaf and Hard of Hearing License in California Previous experience Caseload/Details: Full-Time | 36.25 Hours a Week ASAP - 05/24/24 Supporting 4-6 school sites worth of students Performing general TDHH duties as needed K-12 caseload Incentives: Full Health Benefits:
- Gardena, CAAre you passionate about making a difference in the lives of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) students? Do you yearn to create a vibrant learning environment where communication and expression flourish? Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a rewarding career as a DHH Teacher at Long Beach Unified near Gardena, CA! In this fulfilling role, you'll: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) tailored to each DHH student's unique nee
- Long Beach, CAProCare Therapy is hiring for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in California! This is a wonderful opportunity with a fantastic school district in the area while expanding or building experience. The district is actively holding interviews with potential of offering renewals to work for the upcoming 2024-2025 school year! Some details are below: Offering flexibility in hours Starting March 5, 2024 until end of school year Extension in
- Colton, CAJob Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher Type: Full-Time Location: Colton, California Hours: 36.25 hrs per week, M-F Responsibilities: Covering remainder of the school year Supporting 4-6 school sites worth of students Performing general TDHH duties as needed Working itinerantly Willing to travel to the following areas: Chino, Chino Hills, Montclair, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, Etiwanda, and Upland Required Skills:
- Long Beach, CAAre you passionate about making a difference in the lives of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) students? Do you yearn to create a vibrant learning environment where communication and expression flourish? Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a rewarding career as a DHH Teacher at Long Beach Unified near Long Beach, CA! In this fulfilling role, you'll: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) tailored to each DHH student's unique
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.