California | TDHH Job | 22-23 School Year
Work-from-Home Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Job with School District in California
Here at VocoVision, our remote DHH teachers transfer their extensive skill sets into a virtual learning environment to provide deaf and hard of hearing services to students across the country. Students receive the same level of instruction and teacher-student interaction virtually as they would in a physical setting. DHH teachers at VocoVision and their students have access to an engaging, intuitive platform, setting learners up for success. Teachers can instruct, assess, participate in IEPs, and communicate seamlessly with all stakeholders. The telepractice model can benefit families, school staff, and outside service providers.
I’m working with a school district in California that is looking for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a K-12 caseload for next school year.
- California TDHH license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Collaborate with teachers that are on site
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in California, please call me at 813-219-1083 to further discuss details.
We are also recruiting Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, and Speech Language Pathologists for this school.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Colton, CAJob Title: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Location: Colton, California Job Type: Full-time, 35+ hours per week Job Details: School district near Colton, CA Onsite Position Caseload: K-12th grade 4-6 School Sites Benefits Available Job Requirements: CA TDHH Licensure Fingerprinting completed within the past 2 years Minimum of 2 years experience working in schools To Apply: -If you are a licensed Teacher of Deaf and
- Loma Linda, CAJob Title: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Location: Loma Linda, California Job Type: Full-time, 35+ hours per week Job Details: School district near Loma Linda, CA Caseload: K-12th grade 2-3 Schools Benefits Available Job Requirements: CA TDHH Licensure Fingerprinting Minimum of 2 years experience working in schools To Apply: -If you are a licensed Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing and would like to inquire about
- Long Beach, CAProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher to work with a school district near Long Beach, California. As a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, you will work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing to provide specialized instruction and support to help them succeed academically and socially. This position MAY be open to a virtual candidate as well! Responsibilities: Contract position Fulltime (35-40 h
- Long Beach, CAAbout us: ProCare therapy is in search of a devoted and skilled School DHH Teacher to become part of our team in Long Beach, CA. Our dedication lies in fostering a supportive and rewarding learning atmosphere for our students, recognizing that their well-being is fundamental to their academic achievements. ProCare Benefits: Competitive Pay Superior Medical Coverage 401(k) Retirement Plan Weekly Paychecks Licensing Assistance Job Det
- San Bernardino, CAI am searching for a Deaf and Hard of Hard-of-Hearing teacher to serve a great school in San Bernadino, California for the 20203-2024 school year. Requirements: Deaf and Hard of Hearing License in California Previous experience Caseload/Details: Full-Time | 36.25 Hours a Week ASAP - 05/24/24 Supporting 4-6 school sites worth of students Performing general TDHH duties as needed K-12 caseload Incentives: Full Health Benefits:
- Gardena, CAAre you passionate about making a difference in the lives of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) students? Do you yearn to create a vibrant learning environment where communication and expression flourish? Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a rewarding career as a DHH Teacher at Long Beach Unified near Gardena, CA! In this fulfilling role, you'll: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) tailored to each DHH student's unique nee
- Long Beach, CAProCare Therapy is hiring for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in California! This is a wonderful opportunity with a fantastic school district in the area while expanding or building experience. The district is actively holding interviews with potential of offering renewals to work for the upcoming 2024-2025 school year! Some details are below: Offering flexibility in hours Starting March 5, 2024 until end of school year Extension in
- Colton, CAJob Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher Type: Full-Time Location: Colton, California Hours: 36.25 hrs per week, M-F Responsibilities: Covering remainder of the school year Supporting 4-6 school sites worth of students Performing general TDHH duties as needed Working itinerantly Willing to travel to the following areas: Chino, Chino Hills, Montclair, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, Etiwanda, and Upland Required Skills:
- Long Beach, CAAre you passionate about making a difference in the lives of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) students? Do you yearn to create a vibrant learning environment where communication and expression flourish? Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a rewarding career as a DHH Teacher at Long Beach Unified near Long Beach, CA! In this fulfilling role, you'll: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) tailored to each DHH student's unique
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.