Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH) Specialist | Columbus, GA
Soliant Health is seeking a passionate and dedicated Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH) Specialist to join our team and provide exceptional educational services within a well-respected school district in Columbus, GA. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year, offering an onsite opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students.
- Provide direct instruction to students who are deaf or hard of hearing, utilizing specialized strategies and methodologies to support their unique learning needs.
- Adapt curriculum materials and instructional techniques to meet the diverse needs of students, ensuring equal access to educational content.
- Utilize assistive technology and other classroom resources to enhance student learning and engagement.
- Conduct ongoing assessments to monitor student progress, adjust instructional strategies, and document educational outcomes.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes independence, self-advocacy, and social-emotional development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Deaf Education or a related field.
- Valid certification as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher in the state of Georgia (or eligible for certification).
- Previous experience working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing is preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong knowledge of instructional strategies, accommodations, and assistive technologies used to support students with hearing loss.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, and the school team.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment for students of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of students and the school district.
Benefits: Soliant Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education support.
- Relocation assistance, if applicable.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students, please submit your updated resume below or by emailing [email protected] directly. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Morrow, GACalling on certified Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing! Soliant is working with a long-time partner in the metro Atlanta area to place a full-time teacher for a contract opening. Located right outside of the Perimeter, this district serves a diverse community. The applicant will be covering several school buildings, working with students from preschool to high school. Responsibilities include: Providing direct instruction
- Columbus, GASoliant Health is seeking a passionate and dedicated Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH) Specialist to join our team and provide exceptional educational services within a well-respected school district in Columbus, GA. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year, offering an onsite opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students. Responsibilities: Provide direct instruction to students who are deaf or hard of hearing, ut
- Chattanooga Valley, GACalling on Georgia Teachers certified in Deaf Education, and who want to live and work in north Georgia! Soliant has partnered with a school district just south of Chattanooga, TN, and is seeking applicants for the next school year. Requirements: Applicants must hold a teacher certificate in the area of Special Education - Deaf Education Applicants need either: To complete a Georgia-approved teacher preparation program, or A non-Georg
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.