Hiring Now - Online DHH Teacher - Work From Home
DHHT Job - Online Teaching in West Virginia
West Virginia Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching license is required of all applicants.
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing – Look no further! The job of your dreams has arrived. Providing services from the comfort of your own home? Completing assessments and evaluations in your pajamas? Who could ask for a better, more comfortable, and more convenient way to impact students’ lives? ProCare Therapy is in urgent need of passionate school psychologists to join our virtual team in providing services to students across the state of West Virginia. We have both full and part-time positions available, and would love to speak with you about joining our team.
- Full-time/Part-time candidates considered
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and DHH teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource, adapting curriculum
- Caseload specifics to be discussed in interview
- West Virginia DHHT Certification required
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of recent classroom experience preferred
- Remote teaching experience preferred - must be comfortable providing extensive tele-education services
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed virtual platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
We are urgently hiring for this position and would love to hear from you. The position will run from now through the end of the school year, with renewal for the '23-'24 school year possible. Send over your resume to start the interview process today!
VocoVision | www.vocovision.com
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed For Next School Year 2023-2024 - Merced, CAMerced, CA
Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher in Anchorage, AKAnchorage, AK
Fall Semester Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed For Next School Year- Kingston, PAKingston, PA
Deaf and Hard Hearing Teacher (DHH) Job Open Near Sandy Springs , SCSandy Springs , SC
Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher - Need for Remainder of 2023Dobson, NC
Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher Job Kingston, PAKINGSTON, PA
Deaf and Hard Hearing Teacher (DHH) Job Open In San Francisco , CASan Francisco , CA
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - 22/23 Term (Remote)Home, IN
Medford, OR - Full-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing TeacherMedford, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.