WANTED: DHH position in Morton, PA
DHH Teacher | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency looking to employ a DHH Teacher to work on assignment with an established school located in the Morton, PA area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Pay rate: $40-$50/hour (based on experience)
- 23-24 SY
- Full time/Part time
- Morton, Pa
- school age students
- Bachelors Degree or a Master's degree in education focused on child development from infancy through adolescence
- Assists the IEP team with student assessment, individualized instructional plan design, implementation and progress monitoring for each student.
- Provides advice on establishing and maintaining a classroom atmosphere and environment that supports student's educational access and growth.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to establish rapport with diverse clients.
- Proficiency in electronic health record systems.
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Depending on the circumstances, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting with you.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.